To support the establishment of low carbon logistics solutions, an international expert team combining different competences has been established, which consists of six project partners from Sweden, Lithuania, Poland and Germany:
- The Energy Agency for Southeast Sweden (ESS)
- Rietavas Tourism and Business Information Centre (RTVIC)
- Research GmbH Wismar, Competence Centre for Rural Area Mobility (KOMOB)
- Maritime University of Szczecin (MUS)
- University of Greifswald
- The Green Policy Institute (GPI)
Members of the international expert team.